GET OUT OF YOUR HOUSE AND MAKE A BI-GIRL FRIEND

by Miss Bliss

Are you dreaming of touching the soft skin of a female lover?
Are you fantasizing about the night you will hold her small hands?
Are you tasting the sweetness of her lips while feeling her smooth cheek brush against yours?

Magnificent, powerful, loving goddess, stop sitting in your home and get out and meet other girls!

IT’S TIME FOR BI-GIRLS TO START MAKING BI FRIENDS.

Ladies, every day I receive at least three emails from vixens complaining that they cannot meet a female lover. The wonderful news, dear readers, is there are many, many bi-girls everywhere. The even better news is, there are even more curious girls who will be bi as soon as they meet you.

So how do you find them? Stop searching for sex and start looking for fantastic, flirtatious, fun friendships and community.

Passionate Jeannette, my incredibly gorgeous Asian bi-girl friend, posted an ad on Craig’s List seeking other bi friends – NOT FOR SEX – but for going out dancing. Naturally, her posting received thousands of responses, most of them from men who thought she would like to see pictures of their hairy genitalia. But Jeanette did not give up hope and continued reposting her ad until she found five bi-girls to go out dancing with once a month. She did not worry if she would be attracted to the girls or if they would connect sexually, she looked for girls she could celebrate being her whole, true, marvelous self with.

If you are in Portland, you are in luck. In the last month, I have met over sixty incredible bi-girls who all live in Portland and there’s no reason for you all not to know one another! Austin has amazing bi-girls who are beautiful, smart and artsy. New York the girls are fierce and I miss them all terribly. I can go on and on… Women have written me from San Francisco, London, Toronto, Los Angeles, Chicago, Miami, Detroit, Honolulu and too many places to list.

THREE GREAT WAYS TO MAKE A BI FRIEND…

1.  INVITE A BI-GIRL TO TEA.
Stress it is only for friendship and mean it. This can be liberating and lead to a truer connection. Meet another fabulous girl and delight in how amazing you both are. Share some stories you cannot tell another soul because it would freak them out. You never know, she may just introduce you to the girl you really fall in love with. In the meantime, you will not feel alone; you will feel understood and appreciated.

2.  GET A BI-GIRL GROUP TOGETHER TO GO OUT TO CLUBS.
Whenever three bi-girls go out together, fun comes to them. So, follow fabulous Jeanette’s lead and organize a bi-girl group to go out with, and let yourselves become the stars of any and all parties.

3.  GO TO BRUNCH.
Inviting three or four girls for a Sunday brunch is a nice way for strangers to meet one another without the pressure of a date or too much intimacy too fast.

If you are in Los Angeles and would like to meet other bi-girls for a Bliss Brunch, write to me at bliss@blisswarrior.com.

THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR COMMENTS!!
THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR EMAILS!!

XOXOXOXOXOX
BLISS

{ 7 trackbacks }

Bliss Warrior » Blog Archive » THERE IS NO “ONE TYPE” OF BIGIRL
January 2, 2008 at 6:17 am
Bliss Warrior » Blog Archive » THE ANSWER TO THE QUESTION, HOW DO I MEET BI-GIRLS PT. 2
March 21, 2008 at 11:23 am
Bliss Warrior » Blog Archive » EVEN CANADIANS WATCH THE L-WORD - TALES FROM TORONTO, PART 2
June 11, 2008 at 1:48 pm
Bliss Warrior » Blog Archive » WHY INVITING BI-GIRLS TO BRUNCH IS THE BEST
July 1, 2008 at 9:01 am
Bliss Warrior » Blog Archive » TOO YOUNG FOR MONOGAMY - Tales From the Seattle Brunch
August 11, 2008 at 7:00 am
Bliss Warrior » Blog Archive » BRUNCH WITH BLISS THIS SATURDAY IN NEW YORK
November 17, 2008 at 8:49 am
Bliss Warrior » Blog Archive » COME WITH BLISS TO THE LOS ANGELES BI CENTER OPENING PARTY
May 7, 2009 at 12:45 pm

{ 6 comments… read them below or add one }

jayne January 8, 2008 at 9:27 am

I LOVE your site! It’s great advice and the photos are gorgeous…it seems like you have lots of fun….
thanks for sharing!
jayne xoxoxo

R6 RAVEN RIDER January 9, 2008 at 8:54 pm

thats awesome its always good to spread positive knowledge to others…some people are afraid to ask. So i have the guts to talk to another bi girl knowing already thats she is bi but ive seen this question around b4 and i wonder all the time… k theres this beautiful girl im really into her and we hang out often but just as friends i dont know or have a clue if she likes girls but she does hint or like wink or just does things that makes me wonder if she perhaps does like women but i counldnt ever ask her if she would be into it being that i would be afraid to ruin the friendship that we have so please help how do i approach her??

SweetHoney January 9, 2008 at 8:55 pm

Bliss, always you the best. Lastnight I went out and not even to a gy/lesbian club, and danced all night! the thing was I was putting out to so many cute girls that I never noticed before! So many we’re smiling to me and sharing eye contact for quite a while. it was so fun to see some many girls out there checking me out. I just never noticed before. I even got on a mini stage and danced with a gorgeous girl. She turned around and looked at me and asked if I was a lesbian, I said no, we danced for a little more, and she turned again and asked if I was Bi-curiose, and i looked at her and said yes i was. and sh laughed and commented on my incrediable dancing. then I just ran. she turned around again and I jumped from the stsge and left..I wanted to pursue it..but what ever next time! haha just wanted to share that bliss
kisses girl
jazzy

Cammie January 9, 2008 at 8:55 pm

I’d like to be included in any bigirl brunches. Please don’t forget to include a sexy vegetarian librarian at your next bigirl meet up…

Smiles,
Cammie

Tobi Gannon August 18, 2008 at 2:30 pm

There is a wonderful site called meetup.com.
I belong to a bi girls group called Dual Attractions through the site for ladies in the Raleigh, NC area. We meet regularly and see movies, go out dancing, etc..
Meetup.com is a great way to meet others for fun and friendship. And the best part is if you type in your zip code and there isn’t a Bi ladies group in your area, you can start one. And it’s all free. I think there are about 70 wonderful bi ladies that belong to our area group now!

Anonymous May 31, 2010 at 4:53 pm

I really want to meet some bi girls but i dont know how. I go to a christian school which causes some challenges.Please help.